Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Side of the Mountain (Chapter 20-22)

Chapter 20 "The Spring in the Winter and the Beginning of My Story's End"
At the end of February insects came out and birds built nest and he saw raccoons. Sam went up to the Valley to get edible foods. A boy named Matt Spell was watching Sam. He was trying to get a good story on a wild boy. The boy knew he was telling a lie because he wrote down all the things Sam did. The boy said if he got to spend his spring vacation with him then he wouldn't tell. Matt was supposed to meet him on April 20th at 3:30. He had to bring a copy of what he wrote. Sams forum discussed what to do about Matt Spell.

Chapter 21 "I Cooperate with the End"
Jessie didn't come around because she was fishing. The songwriters name was Aaron. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow... chapter 21 had a great summary!!!! I'm speechless! How DO you do it? (I'm being sarcastic.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mean then

      Delete
    2. To be honest with Sandra Chapter 21’s description is TERRIBLE

      Delete
  2. is it even true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the book, and it IS true!

      Delete
  3. You really saved my grade thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the 22nd chapter duh there are 22

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was 20-22 but it is only 20-21

    ReplyDelete